TWAW Shooting Chapters is a non-profit organization that organizes local groups of women around the country that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters. Creating opportunities for women to be introduced to issues important to women shooters, learn safe gun handling skills and train together.
To expand the world of firearms to women all over the country in a safe, non-threatening way with the purpose of Educating, Equipping and Empowering woman shooters.
- Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
- Developing gun handling skills
- Building defensive gun skills and awareness
- Developing confidence
- Networking with women of like interests
- Meeting new people/socializing
Wherever there are woman, guns and a shooting range! As this is a brand new program, we need Women Chapter Leaders all over the country to get them started. Are you a woman interested in being a Chapter Leader and starting a chapter in your area?
- Women 21 years or older of all experience levels
- Women who are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment
- Women who have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
- Women who want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women
- Women who want to have some fun and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women
Times: 6 to 9 PM